ProStore3 - An elegant object modeling DataStore manager

Can you open a PR on GitHub? will gladly merge the fix. I can do it myself this week but not sure of exactly when, I’ve been pretty busy on the last few days

Love the module. It’s so easy to use and learn. I couldn’t imagine my life without this module

I’m currently stuck on something with the module. Everytime I load up studio and play to test, it can’t find any data and says my username doesn’t belong in the socket, or userid. Do you know why perhaps? https://gyazo.com/46d82c1a7964536f61a72a3a58bdc0e1

You are probably trying to access someone’s data before it was loaded or after the user left the game. If you are trying to access it as soon as the user joined the game make sure to use the .PlayerAdded event from ProStore3, unlike the one from the players service it gets called only after the player loaded

I haven’t changed anything in the code but it won’t load properly, here it sends the warning you created on load and on game leaving. The PlayerAdded:Connect() in the module is supposed to activate on it’s own right? https://gyazo.com/5adcf43d804e4e51d7eb8163cd70fcdd

Use this to make sure the code is loaded by the name u try to access it.

ProStore3.PlayerJoined:Connect(function(player : Player, playerData : table, firstTime : boolean)
    print(player.Name, " joined the game.")
    print("Player data: ", playerData)
    print("First Time: ", firstTime)
end)

If there’s still any issue please send me a snippet of the code that is using ProStore3

1 Like

That helped me troubleshoot and figure it out, thank so much! I had a serversided script in starterGUI, im assuming it made it load slower, I moved it to serverscriptstorage and that did the trick!

Hey, would I add things to an inventory table in the schema with Prostore3.Set? or is it the same as roblox default table.inserting?

There’s a cool example I did for inventories here: AddElement | ProStore3 (prooheckcp.github.io)

1 Like

oh okay i see, thanks so much for the professionalism and thorough responses, this has helped me a ton!

1 Like