Protect roblox users from being moderated when they're in pending for a demand with Copyright Agent

Hello, I’m Ryxku, and I wish to propose a feature that could prevent numerous Roblox users from being unfairly banned. I’ve noticed that the Copyright Agent team on Roblox is remarkably slow in processing requests on the platform.
Despite submitting requests for asset removal in January and February, I’m still awaiting action. This delay is unusual, especially since the automated response indicated a maximum wait time of 30 days for the requested removals.

This feature request isn’t solely based on my experience; it’s also motivated by the plight of other Roblox users who face re-termination due to copyrighted assets.
Alarmingly, these users had previously requested the removal of such assets from their inventory.
It’s shameful and unacceptable that certain staff members can swiftly ban users yet take months, or possibly longer, to assist users by removing problematic assets.
The discrepancy in response times raises questions about the efficiency of moderation and the rationale behind such prolonged waits.

If moderators can readily restore deleted users, why can’t we have the autonomy to delete our assets, especially when timely support is lacking?

A friend’s account, SharkTrickShots, was terminated twice while attempting to delete an old asset that was causing issues.
The Copyright Agent team advises emailing them if you’re moderated or terminated during this process.
However, considering the slow pace at which support addresses asset removal, it seems wiser to protect ourselves from moderation and ban rather than ignore the potential risks.

Extra things
Interestingly, I encountered a similar issue with my first account years ago, yet support was unable to assist in removing my games + assets.

But in conclusion, the inability for users to delete their own assets is truly a danger to the community.

6 Likes

Welcome to the club.

The Copyright Agent is not deleting items, even though they said they would

Ability to Archive Clothing Assets

Improvements to DMCA system

1 Like