Proximity prompts and streaming enabled

Hey Everyone,

I recently turned on streaming enabled for my game, but it is breaking some code.
I have code where when a player joins, if they are not a certain team, or holding a certain tool, proximity prompts are supposed to be hidden. However, streaming enabled hides the parts that hold some of these prompt.

What can I do so that these prompts will still be shown to players locally, but not to server when the player is close to part and is holding the specific tool?

Thanks
-Farmboy014

What they suggest doing on the documentation page is to use CollectionService, adding tags to those special parts that hold the prompts. Then they just listen to GetInstanceAddedSignal, and when this event fires with an instance, you can use WaitForChild to get the prompt under it, then hide it if necessary.

I would recommend creating the prompts for only those who need it, but ultimately it doesn’t matter too much.

I don’t think this will work as the GetInstanceAddedSignal only fires when an object is given a tag. With streaming enabled, it streams on the client when the tags would be added already on the server. I also have set the tags in studio.

Did you read the second bullet on that page?

I have read it, but the script does not work.