ProximityPrompt Interact issue

1- So I did set the Action & Object Text, although when I go near near/on the part it only shows (Interact).

2- I turned off RequiresLineOfSight then I was able to see the Action and Object Text but when go near/on the part it shows (Interact) again, also it only works when it shows Interact and if I tried to Interact when it’s showing Action and Object Text it doesn’t function.

I want it to show Action and Object Text when I go near/on the part and never show Interact and RequiresLineOfSight on, is that possible?

1 Like

Please post screen shots or videos of your problem, its always more difficult to understand exactly what the issue is with an explanation alone

2 Likes

without action and object text it works, I can pick up the tool.

1 Like

With the action and object text I can’t pick up the tool

1 Like

And the only difference is that it now has an object and action text?

1 Like

I turned off RequiresLineOfSight because when it’s on the object and action text won’t show.

1 Like

Another one, if I’m a lil far it shows the action and object text but it doesn’t work and then when I get closer it shows interact and it works.

1 Like

You probably have 2 proximity prompts with one of them (saying interact) is the one that the script uses and makes it functional and ignores the other.

1 Like

mentioning “script” gave me the idea to just add the prox properties in the script and it fixed it, thanks you.

1 Like

Oh lol, alright, glad I helped.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.