Public UGC When and How

Hello. I was wondering a few things: first when is the release date of public ugc in the game. 2 What are ALL the requirments to access to it and three in my group i have the accessory section in avatar items but i can’t upload one yet, why?
Thanks if you answer

17 Likes

Hello, they said that the UGC program would be public at the end of the month but it is already autumn. For the everyone group in the accessories category because it is a group and people can publish without being the owner (people you have given access to modify the accessories) .

RDC 2023: Where Roblox is going next - Roblox Blog

9 Likes

they said at RDC next month we can alredy publish things and UGC Public but i’m surprised isnt here yet, since they said this month.

1 Like

can you tell what will be the requirements to access the public ugc program?

2 Likes

" we are inviting anyone that is ID-verified and has Premium to create 3D items for our Marketplace. "

You must have verified your age and have premium

1 Like

did you know when the UGC Public get release?, because i have premium and ID Verified but still cant pulish anything of my accessories!

1 Like

At the DRC they said that the UGC program will be public at the end of the month (in September). It’s October so I think it will happen quickly.

1 Like

i heard it require premium too. I hope 5 dollars premium is good because i heard u need premium tier 2 also thanks for the answer

Yes it was announced on Twitter, but on the Roblox blog and in the DRC they said “premium” so I think the 5 dollars is good.

1 Like

Alright thanks i guess i’ll just wait

is that a thing? I’m not familiar with premium and stuff

It’s not. It’ll be for $10 premium and upwards.

1 Like

update: they said that till 1st december there will not be any requirments

5 Likes

Where did you find this information?

knowing roblox they will prob make a whole new premium membership that costs more than the rest and make that one a req purchase

1 Like

Bump because I bought enough roblox, and bough premium so I could upload an item, but much to my dismay, it could only be uploaded as a model. The reason I thought this was out because it clearly states on the roblox creator website, that you can upload any avatar item as long as you have 1000/2200 premium and your account is verified, which mine is

3 Likes

They still haven’t fixed that?? They said it was a bug!

It was only intended to let you edit the price/desc/other details of existing uploaded content if you didn’t have direct UGC access until it becomes public I believe. The wording just mislead a lot of people.

1 Like

When is it coming out ? Almost march and i dont have acess yet

They said early March. If you check the “How to upload to marketplace” they already changed the requirements to match public ugc

3 Likes