Intel i9 9900L
RAM 64GB 3000MHz
Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi
RTX 2070 Super 4GB
SSD 970 Evo 1TB

Expected Behavior
I’m expecting to always be able to upload a game without error

Actual Behavior
Attempting to publish as will bring up the Create game window, instead of telling you that your game has successfully uploaded.
This usually happens after youve been using studio for a while, as my “workaround” is to save, reopen the studio, and update immediately. It then updates without a problem them 95% of the time.

This issue has been happening for at least a year, potentially two.

Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Other
Impact: Moderate
Frequency: Often

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the report! I am unable to reproduce this issue. Is it still happening on your side?

1 Like

Yes, it happened yesterday. It doesnt usually happen with a fresh studio.

2 Likes

I’m having a somewhat similar problem to this expect the publish to as doesn’t do anything and nor let me select group games

1 Like

As mradx was saying, when I go to the “Publish to Roblox as” page, if I click the “My games” to select group games, the option does not expand and instead yields (the hover color stays active even after moving the mouse away). Essentially, I am unable to publish games to anything other than my personal games.

This is preventing me from publishing any of my games (which I develop on a personal place and then push to my group game).

EDIT: I’m not sure if these are related issues or not, but the issue I outline above is present nonetheless. Furthermore, it’s present on all files I have tested on as well as on both windows and Mac.

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue as you, I can’t open the dropdown to select a group!

1 Like

Precisely my issue, happens on all of my personal games and I develop the same way as you.

Big issue and needs a fix ASAP!

1 Like

Indeed. As per the bug report category requirements, I have booted studio without any plugins and the issue still persists.

This is delaying the release of an update for one of my games.

1 Like

The issue appears to have subsided. I am now able to publish to groups.

1 Like

No, the issue that I think everyone is all of the sudden having(including me) isnt the same as the issue I’ve been having for over a year.
My issue is unrelated to the recent problems(today) roblox is having

1 Like

Yes, it’s now working again.

Good.

As you can see here, it is still happening. And a new small bug as well: When the attempt at updating fails, it creates duplicates of the games in the gui(as you can see).

I tried keeping an empty baseplate studio open for days to see if I could get the upload to fail, but it kept working. It seems you have to actually be working legitimately in the studio for it to eventually stop working until you restart the window

1 Like

This is still happening

1 Like