Published changes are not taking place (Studio)

I am trying to publish my changes to my place, and it’s giving me the published message in the output, however when I join the game the changes aren’t taking place however, if I remove models from the workspace or so, it’s publishing, I think it’s something related to script commitment possibly, I have teamcreate enabled, however no one else is on the teamcreate but me, I keep closing the scripts out, befoer publishing, and have tried reopening roblox studio.

Could you provide any useful pictures? This would be a bit helpful for people trying to help you identify what’s going on.

Also, try re-installing Studio, that may work or not.

I was planning on doing that as a last resort if I couldn’t resolve the issue, i’ll give that a quick try really fast that will probably solve my issue

1 Like

Just tried it, it still isn’t working, I am not sure what it is, and it’s very annoying. I am trying to test the system I am working on against other players instead of studio but this issue is not letting me, also there really isn’t any pictures to show regarding the issue, I don’t get any errors or anything.

can u show what is the message it is showing you?

you need to press ‘commit’ on the script to save it.

Where is that option available? I was looking for drafts but looks like roblox removed it.