Publishing Advance debates don't seem to work when someone is selling our limited

Hello I’m Ryxku, I’m making a bug report to highlight the lack of clarification regarding publishing advance rebates for UGC limiteds.

The example given does not concern limited UGC but only normal UGC.
And currently I paid an advance of 15k robux of which 13k robux is unrecoverable because of the initial price and the low copy rate (because everything is too expensive so I didn’t want to sell more).
Here the limited I’m talking about : Sad Henry - Roblox

I have the impression that it’s not normal to not have a rebate when someone resells a copy of our limited whose rebate has not yet been fully reimbursed.
In addition, the documentation in French is obsolete because it talks about fees before publishing advance rebates exists.

So it is recommended to put the English version because all French people who come across this page will feel scammed by having to pay 15k robux instead of 4k robux compared to this example :

But otherwise the real reason for this topic is that Roblox no longer gives me robux while my limited appears in my sales as sold.
There are really quite a few things that are not clear, even my colleagues at the UGC are not sure how it works.

Expected behavior

I was expecting to have a rebate of my limited because the website tells me that it has been sold and the documentation explains that for each sale, we receive a share of robux coming from Roblox and that’s not the case right now.

1 Like

This is just an acknowledgment announcement!

We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database, and we’ll follow up when we have an update!

Thanks for the report!