Publishing people's face on Roblox

Hello.
So, me and my friends have to do a school project where a game should be presented.
That’s when I got the idea of making a Nextbot game where the PNGs monsters would actually be my friends and me aswell.
So I was supposed to publish a decal of me and them, right? Well, only one of them didn’t get moderated and the rest was for a quite obvious reason: privacy. I was moderated aswell.
I know that the ToS say that you basically can’t publish people’s image, but they also talk about authorization. My friends authorized the use of their images as long as the game is private and I did aswell. Of course the game is private and the decals should be. But now, how can I prove it?
I tried to appeal, but it never works.
I’m not going to try and upload something different because I just don’t want to receive another warning again.
If there is nothing to do, just please let me know it because in this case I’m just going straight to Unity to finish this school project because we only got 2 weeks.
Any help would be appreciated!

1. Go to unity, or c++ if you want to suffer
  2. Roblox game for a project??!

Roblox games are the only thing I can do without having to watch any tutorial, but well here we go.
Just a bit disappointed at Roblox but alright.

Roblox can’t be used for private projects I think, cause it’s meant to be shared to other people, unlike unity or other game engines where the file is saved locally, you can share it it’s your choice (you will say “roblox also has ablity to save locally”, yea but you can’t store images locally, you have to upload them, even if you set it to private, roblox expects you will make it public soon so still you can’t upload images of private stuff without risk of leaks or moderation)