PurchaseLib - Handling developer product purchases

PurchaseLib is a free library made to reduce time and effort put into handling developer product purchases while being easily customizeable and easy to use.

Here are some of the benefits that come with PurchaseLib:

• Easily customizeable
  • Easy to use & set up
  • Out-of-the-box experience
  • Free UI template for you to use
  • Step-by-step tutorial on how to set it up

If you’re having issues trying to set it up, here’s a video tutorial and a short demo:
Setup and demonstration - PurchaseLib - YouTube (subtitles available in english)

Get PurchaseLib here or by following this link: https://create.roblox.com/marketplace/asset/12750962193/PurchaseLib

While you’re here, check out my other projects aswell!

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•— β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—   β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—  β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—  β–ˆβ–ˆβ•— β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•— β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—     β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•— 
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘   β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β•β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘  β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β•β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β•β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘     β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘   β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘     β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—  β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘     β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β•β• β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘   β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘     β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β•šβ•β•β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β•  β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘     β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘     β•šβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘  β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β•šβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘  β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘  β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•
β•šβ•β•      β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β• β•šβ•β•  β•šβ•β• β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•šβ•β•  β•šβ•β•β•šβ•β•  β•šβ•β•β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•šβ•β•β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β• 
1 Like

You could just simplify this down to Players:GetPlayerByUserId:

-- Example
local player = game:GetService("Players"):GetPlayerByUserId(107157606)
3 Likes

Didn’t think of that, i’ll change it right now. Thanks for pointing it out.
Edit: It’s done, thanks again!

2 Likes

I tried to use this for my game. It does not detect when I purchase the product. Please help. Thank you.

3 Likes

I’ll help you trough PMs! Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like