Purchasing bundles doesn't give the included items

When purchasing a bundle in the catalog, it says I own it and I can see the corresponding character in the avatar editor, but I don’t get any of the included parts, so trying to equip the character fails and I can’t find the individual parts in the editor.

What I see after buying a bundle:

Note the green “owned” badge.

What I see when checking one of the individual parts:

Note the apparent lack of a green “owned” badge.

The character in the avatar editor:
burrito3
See how it taunts me.

Then, when I try to equip:

burrito5
How disappointing.

I’ve tried buying bundles through both the website (both directly and with the cart) and the app on desktop and mobile and gotten the same results each time, so it doesn’t appear to be an issue with any specific platform or method of purchasing. This issue also applies to dynamic heads and shoes, since those are also sold in bundles. Yes, I’ve tried each of those. R.I.P. my Robux. :frowning:

2 Likes

you could contact roblox support for your robux refund maybe since its a bug

Thank you for reporting. For us to further investigate , can you help provide the user id and link to the bundle you are encountering the issue with?

this has been happening to me since 03/27, nothing has changed I still don’t receive the parts of any bundles I buy and have lost lots of robux to it

My User ID is 16536238.

I’m missing the parts to each of these bundles:
Squid - Roblox
Bone Boy - Roblox
Ghost Walker - Roblox
Unicycle Rider - Roblox
Squid [ Recolorable ] - Roblox
Smart Phone - Roblox
Jumping Spider - Roblox
Burrito - Roblox
Protogen {Dark w/ Mouth} - Roblox
Protogen {Light w/ Mouth} - Roblox
Spider Bundle V2 - Roblox
Polytoria Face - Roblox
Brick Man - Roblox
ehats head - Roblox
recolorable ehats head - Roblox
NoobNoob - Roblox
Spaced Out - Roblox
Simplistic Face - Roblox
Black Classic Sneakers - Roblox
Rainbow Void Outline - Roblox

The list is arranged in order of which was purchased first, according to my purchase history on the transactions page. My first bugged purchase was the Squid bundle at 7:11 PM PST on April 3rd. I believe this purchase was made using the cart because the next few bundles after it were bought at the same time, but I can’t recall for certain. Not sure how useful all this information will be, but I figure every little bit helps.