Put video on game?

(Sorry if wrong category, please say in comments if its wrong and say which it should be :slight_smile: ok.)
So I have seen this game from a video on YouTube before, basically the Roblox game was a movie theater that contained a large screen displaying a video from YouTube. I have no idea how they did this, does anyone know? Just curious.

1 Like

They most likely used a beta feature called “VideoFrame”. It allows you to add videos in.

4 Likes

I do think this is more of a Scripting Support question but the simple answer is: Modified Roblox Studio. There is a tutorial about this here.

2 Likes

Oh ok, I wasn’t looking for scripts, I was just curious if any knew.

Yeah, this is a DevForum problem. Not enough categories to cover everything. Just be careful when adding mods to RS.

1 Like

Oh I wouldn’t. There are to many malicious downloads.

I’m talking about using the content in the provided link, everything in there is trusted but can break RS.

2 Likes

Please search before posting.
https://devforum.roblox.com/search?q=videoframe

I have also recategorised this to Scripting Support as this is not a significant discussion topic. Please be sure to review the category guidelines first. If you are unsure of where to post, contact a Community Editor or Sage for help. Try not to pick random categories.