PVP Game Concern

Hi guys!
I am making a player vs player game . The game also have player vs enviroment . But it mainly PVP , what should I do to get more players as PVP game is nothing with other players?
do you guys have any tips , ideas or marketing strategy that can help me?

I actually made a few games before and most player I get is around 15 players. Playing , that is if I constantly put advertise.

This is on the marketing end:

Roblox published official articles on how to create a good icon. You should check it out.

You should set up ads, sponsor you game, share it on social media, etc.

Here’s a neat article that tells you a bit on how to advertise a game:

Article Link

Anyways I hope this helped. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d say there’s several remedies for this.

• Design game mechanics to function even on small servers. Even in a game with good reception, you want a server to be able to take off into gameplay after a reasonable number of people join. By getting gameplay going earlier on, players will be more inclined to stay and the server should grow.
  • Implement features to prolong player sessions and player returns. You want players to have some investment in your game; so implementing items, skills, levels, currency, or any type of progression system can really help here. This also ties in with your games profit and can be used to further advertising.
  • Increase player audience and community. This is where advertising comes in; I myself am not experienced on this end so I would do some searches on the forum for good advertising techniques. But also reach out to friends and get their opinions on the game.
  • Finally listen to the players. It’s good to receive feedback and criticism; it’s like a research team you never asked for.
2 Likes

thank you , that article will definitely help!

1 Like

Listen to your players. When you have a server of people and they are constantly stating “lag” or another issue, listen to them.

1 Like