PWNED 3 - a new high quality story action RPG in development

Hi all, thank you for the kind words!

We have lowered the game price down to 75 robux with much more improvements! This thread will be updated for the very last time when the game goes free, but just a heads up in case people are interested! The free game demo will also be closing by the end of today, so if you are interested in what its like, it’s your last chance!

2 Likes

We are proud to announce our 4-year early access project has gone free 2 play!! Play here for free!:

6 Likes

what a nice name…
this game is super fun to play, its one of those games where i decide to up my graphics to 5+ because of how beautiful it is =] i dont know about the previous games nor the lore, but it doesnt leave me confused or feel like i missed out =D

i hope this game blows up in popularity, it deserves it for how much hard work and detail is put into it. i love finding underrated games that have cool concepts (got tired of front page lol), cant wait to see more :happy3:

1 Like

I had a really good impression playing the game a while ago and I loved it! I really felt that this is one of those games that has a lot of potential in it and I’m looking forward for future updates!

This game is revolutionary. I’d be surprised if this game isn’t nominated for a Bloxy award.

I couldn’t believe everything I saw, but the raw gameplay is much better than the footage. It’s so beautiful even with a graphics level 5 and the single-player style makes it really smooth to play. For Roblox standards, 69/10!

There’s a few minor problems though, for example when I was coosing a morph one of the NPC text got skipped real quick. They kept talking while looking at the computer (bottom left text) while I had a menu open. Please revisit the dialog system.
I myself have made a dialog system and it’s one of the harder things to get right. Judging by the way it works, it’s much more advanced than what I made, though it can still be better!

If there’s no way to play with your friends as of right now, I’d advise you to make party dungeons. After all Roblox is not meant to be single-player.

The game is party dungeons after playing the first few minutes of the game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didn’t have enough time to finish the tutorial yesterday. Today I could though and tbh I’m surprised. The lobby is really intense and I was asked to level up my character twice when I didn’t have any exp left. The gui doesn’t seem to update actively and I got stuck the first time I opened the smith as there was no “back” button. Other than that, it’s just out of this world (at least Roblox standards)!