Hey, you may have noticed by the format but I’m the guy who did that open source Re-Classic Kit, the one with the updated models as the big shlick (am I saying that right? shlick? Nevermind.). Some of these are inspired by @PlaceRebuilder’s R2DA Cursors, Others are completely Generic/Custom. These cursors were initially for Undead Strike, a game by @Sunx_x, but are now open-source for all!
Today I bring fourth some Quality Cursors, Hence the “Q” In “Q-Cursors”! (I nicknamed it that so developers might think its something useful/interesting when in all reality it’s some generic cursors glazed over with shading.)
Cursors w/ Office-Blue Background:
Cursors w/ Transparent Background:
You probably shouldn’t upload them to roblox as I already have and the system might flag you for some form of copyright or something, instead your free to use the ones below, or take the risks, but I mean cmon they are already there, don’t waste roblox’s storage units >:(
Normal [In Order]:
- Bit Cursor // Bit Cursor [Normal] - Roblox
- Default Cursor // Default Cursor - Roblox
- Trinity Cursor // Trinity Cursor - Roblox
- Radar Cursor // Radar Cursor - Roblox
- Core Cursor //
- Block Cursor // Block Cursor [Normal] - Roblox
- Bit Cursor // ???
- Default Cursor // ???
- Trinity Cursor // ???
- Radar Cursor // To Be Added
- Core Cursor // ???
- Block Cursor // To Be Added
- Add Hit Variants
- Add Light Variants
- Don’t mention that the “Q” in Q-Cursors really just means quality and has nothing interesting attached to the non-existent functionality of the Cursors.