QA Central - Invitation

Hello Developers and Testers!

I am posting on behalf of “QA Central,” a Roblox, Tester & Developer, discord server.

This group of dedicated testers is helping several games find bugs, provide feedback, and everything in between!

Got a game that is in the stages of testing? Ready to show your creation to others? Or want to join and see what developers have put in hard work and sweat? If you’re interested in joining and even testing, here is the link: discord.gg/z4MX8QtvMx

Screen Shot 2023-12-01 at 6.06.58 PM

Tests

84 Likes

I highly recommend this group! I’ve been receiving their help with some of my games and never had issue.

23 Likes

Wow. If this resource is getting a vouch from the ScriptOn, I’m definitely checking this out :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Im a member of QA Central myself and i can say its very underrated!

6 Likes

:clap: Awesome group, full of dedicated testers. Highly recommend!

7 Likes

This honestly sounds wonderful (would join if I had Discord) for developers. QA testers are honestly needed by anyone, because even Roblox events have annoying bugs (like erasing your data if you have a network issue).

7 Likes

I too, highly recommend this group as well! I am also their QA Manager! Been working with Frost for a few months, can’t say anything bad about 'em.

8 Likes

Can vouch for this group as well! Been using them for several projects, with no issues.

7 Likes

Fantastic group of people. Highly recommended if you want quality testers to help you find issues or new ideas for your games. I just recently got my game tested and they gave me some great ideas to make the game more fun + quality of life changes. They also found a number of issues that I would have never found if I didn’t get my game tested.

Thank you QA Central!

4 Likes

QA Central has been a crucial resource for accelerating the game development process for both my personal projects and for my corporate entity. They have allowed myself and my studio to get QA testing thoroughly done for absolutely no cost whatsoever, which has been an immense help.

If you are looking to release a new game, or update an existing one, always run it by these people first; they do a good job!

6 Likes

Well, isn’t this just DevForum? But discourse is so much better than discord…

We got the forum?

2 Likes
  • Upcoming tests:
    BLOX Grand Prix by CasuallyCritical - June 11, 2022 9:00 AM (PST)
    Basketball Madness by Goccubys - June 11, 12:00 PM(PST)
    Time Hunters by Nathaniel - June 12, 10:00 AM(PST)
3 Likes

It takes no more than 10 minutes to make a discord account. Just make one. Its worth it

4 Likes

I might join, but after some time, cya!

3 Likes

Can 100% recommend this group. I’m a tester too, and it’s fantastic to see how dedicated the other testers are.

4 Likes

epic group of epicness would reccomend quite fun

5 Likes

I both test and have had my experience tested using this group. Can’t recommend it enough. Quality feedback and the group are great for identifying bugs and issues, as well as giving suggestions on improvement that can enhance your experience.

4 Likes

Highly recommended resource! Excellent group for developers wanting to get their game tested by a lot of determined, committed, and skilled testers to help improve their game!

Vouch for QA Central!!

5 Likes

Hi there! This looks amazing. Just to tell you something, the discord invite is invalid!

3 Likes

Thank you for letting me know! I updated the post with a new permanent link.

2 Likes