Quack Studios New Logo

Me and my friend are working on a game on my friend’s group. His logo seemed outdated so I made him a new one! What do you think about it?

Forgot to add a watermark :grimacing:
Please don’t steal.

26 Likes

it looks really good your a very talented artist :grinning:
don’t worry I wont steal it is shameful to steal other peoples hard work

2 Likes

Love it! It is perfect for that name :smile:

4 Likes

Not going to steal the logo, I’m not a thief. Anyways, the logo looks amazing! Please hit me up whenever you are doing commissions.

4 Likes

Nice logo! what font did you use?

4 Likes

I love the logo, what did you use to make the logo?

4 Likes

Bro add a watermark it is going to be stolen!!

3 Likes

Hello developer,

Firstly, this is AMAZING! It stands out perfectly! I really like the detail put into it, and the name and everything is amazing. I say this is professionally made. Well done. Keep making logos like this. Hope to be working with you soon too! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

MrLibs

3 Likes

This looks really cool! What games are going to be made on Quack Studios?

1 Like

I really love this one :smile: it looks very cool, I can see this being used in a simulator.

1 Like

Realy amazing!
Although i suggest to make more things better vissible. For example you could use a lighter version of the yellow for the stars so you dont have the stars blending in too well in the background.
I also suggest making the text slightly bigger since it is going to be way more smaller when you upload it to roblox

1 Like

gotta love the ducks!
quack quack!

2 Likes

Looks amazing. What program did you use to make it?

1 Like

Looks pretty good but someone is gonna steal it, add a watermark before it happens

1 Like

Looks pretty decently good, it’ll look better if it the logo looks more of a logo that’s from a superhero headquarters area that pops out

2 Likes

Woah! What’d you use to make that?! That’s the kind of thing I’m trying to learn to make!

5 Likes

My commissions are open! Let me know if I could help you!

2 Likes

Photoshop is what I use to make logos, edit my GFX etc.

3 Likes

Love it! It looks amazing! Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Where do you get your fonts from? Can barely find any myself.

2 Likes