Quality Issues With The Forum - Some Suggestions And Problems

You can easily make a post with only ten words.

6 Likes

There has been some problems with trollers, but there is nothing wrongā€¦

While I agree with the rest I disagree with the grammer part this isnt a roblox roleplay group where grammer is mandatory plus some people arenā€™t really that good at english.

I remember 3-5 months ago when i was giving another opportunity to the new members, i thought this quality issue wouldnā€™t last long, but i was wrong!

Iā€™m already getting tired of searching for a relevant thread, or for a basic question to solve, but instead, thereā€™re threads in the wrong category, resources that are actually copies of a youtube video, or support threads that are actually very hard to solve! (Like: hello, my script is not working, it isnā€™t doing anything, no errors, here is the script: ā€¦")

Iā€™m also noticing that people is posting joke/troll threads, real threads can be found here, not going to mention who created it:

Cool Creations - i quit building

im going to quit building, because i suck at it im bad:
image here
i must quit.

If youā€™re quitting, why are you posting it in Cool Creations, whatā€™s the point of quitting and asking feedback at the same time, just to feel better?

Community Resources - yeah so

everyone hates you lol idk why u areā€¦ it continues with 6 lines more of insults that i canā€™t mention here.

I donā€™t see the reason of posting it here, i consider the forum a privilege, and a resource, and trying to get banned for that is dumb.

Scripting Support - How do i make this?

I want to make an account that follow players and chat something but i donā€™t know how to do it, i have the current script that doesnā€™t work: X javascript code, thanks for reading.

This is very suspicious, why do you want to create a bot which does a scam botā€™s function? I also donā€™t recommend you posting that, this isnā€™t 100% a Roblox development issue. You also asked in another thread if what youā€™re trying to do is allowed, you already got the solution that it is.

Iā€™m already tired of reporting every single thread/reply that is against the forum rules.

Now, i want to give my feedback with the problems you see:

I donā€™t agree with this, while you need to be ā€œprofessionalā€ in this forum, i donā€™t see why we must use uppercase letters always, this forum is a resource.

I agree with this, iā€™m noticing that people is posting in #resources:community-resources for #help-and-feedback questions, sometimes people is posting #discussion threads in #help-and-feedback:game-design-support or #help-and-feedback:scripting-support, thereā€™re also threads in #help-and-feedback:art-design-support, that belongs to #collaboration:portfolios!

I donā€™t think thatā€™s necessary, you can report it to moderators instead, and with your reason of why youā€™re reporting it.

Iā€™m really tired of always finding threads that have something wrong, there should be a solution for this. Otherwise, the forum will become the old Roblox Forum! Thanks for reading.

1 Like