Quest AI - New Version (Searching for bugs to fix)

exactly lol

all the time whyi_mfat doesnt even learn from his mistakes

3 Likes

i agree with you that AIB made you crack up when reading the comments from comment blue lol, WHYI_MFAT needs to learn english AND listen to everyone

4 Likes

Nobody would read his resources on the international forums (they are dead), and I don’t see why he should 100% learn a second language just so you can have the comfort of easy reading. You have repeatedly harassed him on his attempts at helping the community, most of which were unfounded and harsh. I think you are being quite a jerk on these forums and need to tone it down.
While the Quest AI was a good idea, it was pretty badly executed, and you have stated this, but instead of providing constructive criticism, you have made unnecessary remarks and attacked him personally instead of trying to help him through making good resources . I’m honestly disappointed in such a long time member of these forums, and hope you take this post with all seriousness and try to fix how you’ve been acting.

6 Likes

Based on how seriously you have taken this, I am guessing you have not seen his previous 5 posts (since DELETED, not just locked and unlisted due to it being that bad). He’s been given “constructive criticism” at least 50 times per each post, I would’ve agreed with you if WHYI_MFAT actually tried to make a decent product and actually listened to feedback (at least once), but this just isn’t it.

Also your post isn’t any better, your condescending tone is unnecessary and to be quite honest, it just sounds like a raging kid wrote this in attempts to be a “civil member of the forums.”

(To steal a joke from VSCPlays, He’s fat because he sank faster than the submarine :joy: )

4 Likes

Doesnt matter fix it before you get yourself and others banned

2 Likes

i already fixed it -_-

7 days ago

2 Likes

This AI is the worst AI, chatGPT and bing AI are better, it made me confused because of its false answers.

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s that thing called “Fairbow Smart Assistant” but I do agree with you

2 Likes

bing ai is more kind than this ai, i said i gtg to sleep to bing ai and it said “have a good night and sweet dreams” but this ai wouldnt answer :skull:

2 Likes

and it isnt an ai, it just gets info from the internet

1 Like

I actually made a detailed post on what this guy does however I assume he deleted that topic or my post as I am too lazy to find it plus the products, he makes he puts little effort into them he’s just trying to make a quick buck.

For example, AIB 1 was quite terrible, but AIB 2 introduced some new features (mostly just new modes) that’s how you can see the “effort” he puts into his products.

Also, we aren’t attacking him we literally been giving him constructive criticism for months now and he ignores most of it also he allegedly “scammed” someone I don’t know if that is true nor who the person got scammed is but still this guy is basically a telltale sign of “Hey! I am quite greedy so I am going to make a product that has little to no effort put into it so I can make a quick buck.” It is quite clear what he is doing.

If you plan on purchasing his products anyone seeing this topic. Do not.

2 Likes

Most people have been providing helpful tips and comments while some are bringing in the toxicity that is many roblox games into the forums, which is kind of sad to see and very disappointing.

2 Likes

or specify more

1 Like

its not kind as bing ai and this isnt an ai

2 Likes

you even don’t know what ai is

there is no real ai anywhere
but if people say ai now then its
Something that works in different situations

2 Likes

bing ai and chatgpt are more real ai, you are scamming people to be the best one

2 Likes

where i scamming people, and bing ai and chatgpt its not more real ai entire companies are simply working on it

1 Like

you just used the internet, when i say good morning to that thing it says what does good morning mean :confused:

2 Likes

but you dont know how i use it

1 Like

you made code to make it get things from the internet, bing AI can generate images and do much more, while this thing can’t do anything, only saying info from the internet, not from this thing’s mind

2 Likes