Quest AI - New Version (Searching for bugs to fix)

Hi!
I made new version of quest ai, and maybe there is bugs that i dont found.
please give a feedback about what you think about this project and if you found any bugs!
what i can add or delete?

TEST THE GAME

Information about QAI

EXAMPLES:

He know everything that on the internet:

He know even about this:

Reading any emoji and any language:

Mathematical calculation:

Mathematical calculation with variables (some bugs for now):

15 Likes

again, it looks like you used a word blacklist system :skull:

(i used 2 bad words to test it because somehow IT DOESNT FILTER BUT SOMETHING LIKE THE F WORD DOES)

also kicking players for using profanity is completely unnecessary, instead it should cancel it out

please start collecting feedback now. otherwise you’ll risk your account getting deleted. :skull:

18 Likes

Hello again! So here are my issues:
You can edit the text for some reason (i am on mobile, dunno if you can do it on PC)

And also for the love of god, use the roblox text filter or something: You can LITERALLY search for some swear words and they STILL work :sob::sob:

14 Likes

why you searching this?
from the game description:
“Please do not try to bypass the security system, you can get a ban from the game with a try.”

6 Likes

you can edit the text only in mobile

(i fixed it.)

4 Likes

I inputted the n-slur, which went through your “security system”. You did not implement the Roblox filter, instead a blacklist system.

16 Likes

what does that have to do with my comment

9 Likes

use the roblox filter, also cancel it out instead of warning people bruh

6 Likes

Never add a blacklist system to an input of text to filter out inappropriate messages instead of using the Roblox filter.

This could get you banned really easily, and I highly recommend using the standard Roblox filter instead as it is simply way better than a blacklist system.

9 Likes

This is the worst idea ever just PLEASE filter out inputted text with the Roblox Filter.

5 Likes

it’s also good for moderation anyways :wink:

3 Likes

he literally IGNORES or PARTIALLY TAKES people’s feedback. no wonder why he’s constantly taking shortcuts all the time.

plus that dude doesnt know what is the n-slur which completely proves it all

5 Likes

You did make a few improvements and I will recognize that, but you still have a few more things to do. I won’t restate the chat filter issues too much as that’s what this thread is entirely, but anyways:

You contradict yourself in the description by saying this

Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 1.14.43 PM

and then saying

I’m assuming the + is a typo, because that doesn’t really make sense.

Another thing is the “teaching feature”, while I haven’t really seen it in action yet (because the game appears to be broken), it’s worrying that you allow anyone to send “correct info” to the bot with no cool down/checks whatsoever.

Finally, simply stating “please don’t feed incorrect info”/“please don’t use bad words” is NOT a good idea, it’s your job as a developer to compensate for those who don’t want to follow your loosely placed rules. Inevitably, it will happen because of your low barriers, no matter how much pleading you do.

9 Likes

@acuaro Thanks for the feedback. You’ve mentioned everything I wanted to say.

For some reason nothing shows up when I look for stuff. Did y’all hit the limit? Or is the game just broken?

Also, when I first joined, I got this, despite me saying like nothing.

Last time you used a Wikipedia API for this. If you actually hardcoded this
 This will go nowhere, because I can do this:

If you’re really going to just show what users type in, then, it’s just a community dictionary where anyone can contribute, even with false information like ^.

7 Likes

You’re just lighting a bigger flame. (Animal fat is a source of fuel).

I’m practically fed up with this guy. Like - if you’re not going to take feedback and just abandon your product after the infinite comments you’ve got (all of which you’ve ignored), then, why bother.

6 Likes

there is now roblox filter text

3 Likes

There is Roblox Text Filtering. Except this shouldn’t even be displayed to users.

Apparently this is just “return the description of the first website the query looked up for” and if you try to type in anything tagged it’ll return a text that says nothing much.

And why does this take 12 seconds to process an answer? This shouldn’t take more than 1.

2 Likes

bruh your system sucks, I searched “aimuley” for the information, and it ended up showing this:

also when I typed “rektway” something sus came and YOU DIDN’T PROPERLY FILTER IT

the whole result can be filtered (i searched my username)

though I do like the typing sound

4 Likes

If it gives an incorrect answer, you can press the button :arrows_clockwise:

2 Likes

why do you have bad english anyways

I did your method with aimuley and they’re random

my favorite one is “Bunny queen and pickle ##### ## ##.” when it was supposed to be “Bunny queen and pickle lover à«źê’° ˶‹ àŒ â€ąË¶ê’±áƒ :heart:”

1 Like