Quest AI - New Version (Searching for bugs to fix)

Oh. Here we go again then…

Might as well just copy and paste everything I’ve already said, this takes years to load (due to you artificially delaying requests for non-pro users), it’s not AI and you can’t call it that, and your security system is just blacklist (I was kicked for saying “Gay people”???)

The only feedback you actually used was that this should use proper filtering (after your attempt to add proper filtering TWICE and somehow failed).

Yeah OpenAI should hire you because your AI is just groundbreaking!!!

(WHYI_MFAT describing his advanced process)

(PS: @VSCPlays his native language is Thai and he isn’t too good with english)

"Security System"

(Me getting my information so I can become more motivated)

4 Likes

@WHYI_MFAT Are you willing to share with us the source of the “QAI”? That way you’ll be able to actually get more helpful feedback

2 Likes

his native language is actually Hebrew, not Thai, you think that his native language is Thai cuz Hebrew and Thai looks really similar

2 Likes

Nope, I made that assumption, my bad lol.

2 Likes

it’s most likely a hardcoded scripted not an “ai model” or he’s just using another ai from elsewhere

2 Likes

Bruh I know that, first he was using Wikipedia API and now he’s using some google search API, it’s not any AI whatsoever, I just meant the source of the game

3 Likes

Honest criticism here:

1. The UI is very ugly and not user-friendly.
  2. As I’ve seen, you are not using Roblox’s Filter API and instead using your own filtering system which may result in your account getting terminated. (This is partly fixed right now from what I’ve seen)
  3. Kicking players for trying to search profanity is completely unnecessary and it will just lower the usage counts.
  4. I don’t get the point of these games, this is not a public resource to integrate AI chatting into your games, it’s just a simple game that makes requests to an API, and just prints out the returned message. (I doubt if this is actually an AI, looks like it’s either making an API request to Google or Wikipedia.)
  5. Improve your spelling, please.
3 Likes

lol

5 Likes

This is the 4th, maybe 5th post he’s made? All the previous ones have been deleted because they were that bad… He fails to take in any small amount of criticism, the only thing he did was only in this latest version to introduce proper Roblox filtering, he’s attempted to add it multiple times yet failed. In the previous versions he just used Wikipedia API, Opxtical proved that by searching up the request on Wikipedia, now it just seems he is using some search engine API, you can very clearly see that it is not a proper AI response. There’s no use in trying to give him criticism, everything you said and more has been given to him across multiple posts, he just isn’t getting it.

(PS: as said earlier, his native language is Hebrew and he isn’t too experienced with English)

5 Likes

Well, I suppose this is another one of these not-experienced developers trying to create an “impressive” game but failing very hard due to their lack of experience in development lol. Wish there was a flag option for removing posts like these as they just pollute the forum with bad-quality content.

3 Likes

Last time, people were just posting screenshots of the unfiltered responses with profanity in it, along with a screenshot of them reporting the game, he had to private the game so people couldn’t report anymore lol. Someone also reported the post for having a game against TOS, and I’m pretty sure that’s why it got deleted, not just locked and unlisted, so maybe that’ll happen again.

3 Likes

exactly lol

all the time whyi_mfat doesnt even learn from his mistakes

3 Likes

i agree with you that AIB made you crack up when reading the comments from comment blue lol, WHYI_MFAT needs to learn english AND listen to everyone

4 Likes

Nobody would read his resources on the international forums (they are dead), and I don’t see why he should 100% learn a second language just so you can have the comfort of easy reading. You have repeatedly harassed him on his attempts at helping the community, most of which were unfounded and harsh. I think you are being quite a jerk on these forums and need to tone it down.
While the Quest AI was a good idea, it was pretty badly executed, and you have stated this, but instead of providing constructive criticism, you have made unnecessary remarks and attacked him personally instead of trying to help him through making good resources . I’m honestly disappointed in such a long time member of these forums, and hope you take this post with all seriousness and try to fix how you’ve been acting.

6 Likes

Based on how seriously you have taken this, I am guessing you have not seen his previous 5 posts (since DELETED, not just locked and unlisted due to it being that bad). He’s been given “constructive criticism” at least 50 times per each post, I would’ve agreed with you if WHYI_MFAT actually tried to make a decent product and actually listened to feedback (at least once), but this just isn’t it.

Also your post isn’t any better, your condescending tone is unnecessary and to be quite honest, it just sounds like a raging kid wrote this in attempts to be a “civil member of the forums.”

(To steal a joke from VSCPlays, He’s fat because he sank faster than the submarine :joy: )

4 Likes

Doesnt matter fix it before you get yourself and others banned

2 Likes

i already fixed it -_-

7 days ago

2 Likes

This AI is the worst AI, chatGPT and bing AI are better, it made me confused because of its false answers.

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s that thing called “Fairbow Smart Assistant” but I do agree with you

2 Likes

bing ai is more kind than this ai, i said i gtg to sleep to bing ai and it said “have a good night and sweet dreams” but this ai wouldnt answer :skull:

2 Likes