Question about a duplicate thread

I’m currently working on a matrix module, with the hope of putting out there in public. And of course, I wanted to know if this idea was already made into existance. There were none found in #resources:community-resources, but there were a couple of ones found here and there. My problem is, not sure if I should continue with this idea or not, because the results that I found either don’t work or became outdated like this one, or have too little features or aren’t even published to the public yet like
this one or this one.

What do you think? Even if I proceeded with this idea, will you think that the post approval team will approve it?

Perhaps a better way of wording this question is, if someone made a module that was better than a pre-existen one documented here in the devforum, will it be approved?

I’m pretty sure that a better module has a better chance to be approved. But if the previous module already has all the necessary informations, i don’t think it would be a great idea since it may get denied.
But if you feel like, what you’re adding to the table is necessary and needs to be published, then why not ?
Take a shot, and i wish you some good luck on that.

2 Likes

Thank you! I hope everything goes fine The ones I found at the moment are still on-going, some of them cancelled from what it seems. I will be taking inspiration from them and adding more with the hope to win this race!

1 Like

Definitely gotta take your shot, and getting inspiration from them in addition to what you were planning to add in the first place is a smart move. It seems like you have all your chances to win this race. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Thank you for the encouragment! I will be continuing with this

1 Like