Question about chances

Ok, simple question with a boolean answer however elaboration is appreciated.
I know normally for an egg system you have to disclose chances if you are selling the egg for robux.
Do you have to disclose if all chances are equal?

Yes you probably have to disclose it if the player doesn’t know their chances are equal.

Just for safety, disclose all chances of all eggs.

@Play_MazeOfHeck
@iSuperAwesome

Id rather a claritative answer, the problem is if I HAVE to show it it may look messy on the UI, however if I don’t have to show it ill leave it.

If the rule is you have to disclose chances, then assume yes unless it literally says you don’t have to if X (and you meet X). I don’t get what more you need.

If all chances are equal, you still need to disclose that information. Luckily, if they are all equal, it only consists of adding one textlabel or something like that to indicate a universal % chance across all options.

A simple firm yes, you must indicate the odds. There are no exceptions anymore as an update was posted announcing all developers must display odds on anything “chance” based clearly.

At the same time, I’d glance over my reply to this thread. It may provide you with some more insight into lootboxes/chances.

Hopefully, this does answer your query and if so go ahead and mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: