Question about if something is allowed

Um so… how to begin. me and a dev who does not want to be named Cough BloxVurse Cough, are making a game with pets, and we are wondering If a cow’s udders are allowed since without them the cow looks a bit strange.

Picture of cow:

I think its fair to say children have all seen a cow at some point in their life but we want to double check moderation action will not be taken against us for this.

1 Like

As far as I’m aware, no. I don’t see why not.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure they’re allowed. Don’t see why they wouldn’t.

1 Like

No there shouldn’t be any problem with doing so, however I do think you should shorten the horns a bit if you are going for a cow, it looks good though personally I feel as if it resembles a bull more.

3 Likes

I would think this would be fine, but then again, I have been given warnings for things that seem fine to me.

I once had an ad taken down because there was male nipples in it.
It should be allowed but it’s kind of a grey-area.

1 Like

Human nipples have nothing to do with cow udders… :thinking:

They are related, but that wasn’t really the point, the point is that sometimes things can get taken down for silly reasons.

I remember milking cows as a kid (first time was probably 5 or so) lol

There’s nothing in the ToS that would say that this isn’t allowed

It would be very very weird if this wasn’t allowed, because that would suggest that Roblox moderation sexualizes cow udders.

I remember skimming over stuff about not posting nsfw content and this could theoretically be classed as that so I wanted to check