Question on 40% Robux back method

When you use the 40% method (buying an item through your own group and getting 40% Robux back), is it possible to use this on developer products? I know you can use this on gamepasses but in order to use this on developer products you would have to obtain the link which to it which I am not sure how to do. If someone knows how to use the 40% buy method on developer products, any help is appreciated as it will help me save thousands of Robux.

1 Like

You can only do it if you are the owner of the game and if you ARE the owner, then you can just test the developer product inside of studio for free.

Also, devproducts don’t have URLs they have Ids, and only work in the games they are for… like its not physically possible to buy them in other games, no matter how much game security you disable.

Also, devproducts can be bought multiple times, which is the reason they exist. For buying coins. It has to be bought in the game anyway for it to work otherwise the game wont detect it because its not searching for ownership, its searching for if you purchased it (it will only check when you press the buy button)

1 Like

You have to be in the game the devproduct is for, otherwise you don’t get anything from it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.