[QUESTION] Starting To Build

About Me

:speech_balloon: Hello! I am a artist here in roblox, however I’d like to learn how to build on roblox. Although I’ve made a few models, however her I’d like people to suggest some plugins and advise.

Thank you!!

2 Likes

GapFill is really useful, Reclass can be useful, 3D test making plugins, part to terrain.

4 Likes

Please use the search bar , there have been wayy too many topics on this.

1 Like

I mostly use the following plugins to build:

• BuildV4, can be used for many different things.
  • GapFill, ResizeAlign, handy for almost every build
  • F3X Building Tools, handy tool if you are used to building with F3X or find it more comfortable to work with.

TIP: When searching for other plugins, make sure the plugin is trusted. A plugin may contain a backdoor.

If you have any other questions you can always DM me. :grinning:

3 Likes

Usually, when I’m building I use…
Part To Terrain (For ground purposes)
F3X,
GapFill,
Grow Grass (For parts)
Material Flip

1 Like

In my opinion, get comfortable with unions and small parts before using plugins (unless you have a very specific purpose)

1 Like

Use references images every chance you can, use custom textures and meshes when going for a realistic/unique look, visit showcases often and analyze building techniques, and use plugins like GapFill, ResizeAlign, BrushTool, Archimedes Two, etc.

I would try to stray away from YouTube as most videos are either Bloxburg speedbuilds or are not useful.

1 Like

I would agree, but I need suggestions on plugins, please read before you comment like that.

I did read the topic, and if you did what I suggested, you would find your anwser. If you used the search bar, you would probally find this.

Bam, good luck!

https://www.roblox.com/library/2525227847/Studio