Questions about clothings' moderation

Hello Robloxians !

I am Vikko151 and I create games and I do clothes too. Today I want to ask you some questions about clothings’ moderation. So I am working on a group called “The Cats Brotherhood” (The Cats Brotherhood - Roblox) and I am part of the designers and I got some idea. The problem is that I don’t want to get problems such as bans or like account termination. Thanks to try answering those questions !

1. Remaking private clothes is illegal ?

So in our group, we have done some marks for our clothes so peoples can find the clothes they want easily and I got an idea to make a mark called “Refreshed Retro”. And I wanted first to remake those clothes :

I decided to remake those but I thinked a bit and I was afraid to get banned by remaking those. I have done nothing so I don’t do useless work.

2. Copying a cloth and keeping it private is illegal ?

This question is answered by one of my friends : he asked me this :

“Hi Vikk, I want to copy a cloth and then keep it for me. Beacuse you got experience, is it illegal ?”

Truthfully, I don’t want to say something fake and then he lose it’s account. So I didn’t answer for the while. If you know if it’s allowed or not, tell it to me !

3. Conclusion.

If you can answer any of those questions, please do it, I really need a answer to guide goodly my projects without having interruptions with moderation. Thanks for your answers !

Sincerely,

Vikko151

For first if u have a little difference in ur cloth from original then it would work but dont completely copy it.

If you copy a template you do not own and upload it
With the intention of not profiting from it but just wearing it for yourself

You can still get DMCA’d
Some people stole my work even though it was offsale and I sent DMCA
Plus it cost 10 robux to upload
and minimum 5 robux to buy from a original creator
Please just buy and support the original creator
:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

RECREATION Is like okay but make it not look similar??

1 Like