Questions about Devex

So basically, I’m wondering if you could redeem robux for real money if you used to get banned from Roblox. Because on the website, it says that your account must be in “good standing, having complied with Roblox’s Terms of Use”.

However, if you were banned for a week and the nunbanned, could you still cash out your robux after you are unbanned? If not, how long do u have to wait in order to cash it out?

1 Like

It depends when you were banned and why you were banned. If you received this ban many years ago and you have not been punished for anything since then, I believe your chances of being approved for DevEx is high. However, if you were banned fairly recently (ex: a few months), then your request may be denied.

If you were banned because of reasons leaning towards the “less-severe” side (a 7-day ban is a punishment for pretty severe actions), then, if it happened quite a long time ago, you may still get accepted. However, if you were banned for hacking/inappropriate content/scamming/“more severe” reasons, then your chances will be lower.

BTW you’re viewing the old DevEx page. The DevEx Robux requirement has been reduced to 50,000. Click here to visit the new DevEx page

When I click this link:
“Page cannot be found or no longer exists
404 | Page not found”

That shouldn’t be…. I can access it perfectly fine. Try going to create.roblox.com

create.roblox.com is working. That’s strange.

1 Like

I have been thinking the same thing because recently my account was wrongfully terminated, and after I appealed it they gave me my account back, so if I try to devex I hope this doesn’t come back to me.

1 Like

Once you get to the dashboard, there should be a button on the side bar on the left that says DevEx:

Ok I’ll try that :ok_hand:t2:

Thanks!

Have a good day!

1 Like

I was banned two years ago for 7 day because I said some racist stuff in islands chat. I got banned yesterday for a day because i joked about communism in the jailbreak chat. So do u think I can get accepted into devex?

If you weren’t banned yesterday you’d probably be fine but since you got banned yesterday, you’re definitely not going to be able to. Please follow rules and don’t make such jokes please.

How long do I have to wait then? I learned my lesson btw

At least give it a few months to years.