Questions about game idea, help appreciated

I have decided to make a game called Snowball War, mainly becuase its easier to script and stuff. But, the issue is, will it maintain a good playerbase?

And would you play it?

• I’d play it
  • I wouldn’t play it
  • Probably

0 voters

If you wouldn’t play it, please say why, it would help a ton. I’m abt to spend a LOT of resources on this game and I don’t wanna waste it .Also, the game’s feel is going to be like Base Battles, if you’te worried abt that

3 Likes

Its pretty much a shooter, excpet everything is replaced with snowballs, its also going to have simulator aspects, and bosses, like in Combat Warriors

2 Likes

Most ideas can thrive on Roblox if their execution is well done.

You need to know what target audience you are looking for. You can have a great idea for a game but no one will play it if it is not satisfying or immersive. An idea is just the start of a game, as good of an idea that game may be if the gameplay is not good then that is not a good game.

The idea of your game seems actually pretty fun if you make it satisfying and worth to play. I feel like it could be really fun to play if its made well but all that doesn’t weigh on the idea but it is how the game functions and looks.

I hope you have fun and have a wonderful time making the game, I hope it turns out well!:wave:

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s meant to be aesthetic like Vase Battles

i don’t like snowball fight games, this is the reason why i wouldn’t play.