Questions about my game and will roblox be mad it it?

So, me and my friends are making a private game for just us where we would join and enjoy our time with realistic guns and gore. But one of my friends had an idea of adding intoxication aka alcohol. The idea was if you drank one it would be fine but a counter would go up and the more u drink the more your screen gets distorted and everything gets weird. I have read the 17+ policy and i dont understand something:
It says you can have references and depictions of alcohol use. Does it mean you can show it but cant make it usable? I thought it would be fun to add but idk if roblox would like that.
And another question: If your game is private to just friends, does it matter what you have in the game because its private anyways and not to the public? We got some “crazy” ideas but if roblox still will get private games banned even tho no one sees it i wont do it then.
Our idea is a gang game to enjoy and do stuff like this:

1 Like

That is exactly what it means.

All roblox experiences are subject to their moderation. That being said, If it is private, I wouldnt expect anyone to report it, and I wouldnt see any reason for a review of the game. Of course if that does happen, you will be moderated.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if the game is private or public. If the game breaks the rules then it can be taken down. But since the game is private and it will just be you and your friends playing then it might not get taken down because nobody would report it.

As for the alcohol, you can show it but you cannot use it. Maybe you can call it something different?

1 Like

Roblox added thier auto moderation bots, your account can get straight away terminated for a single incorrectly named model.

The most important thing is not naming any instance to something related to offensive items.

So if i just rename it and keep the game to me and my friends nothing will happen? I saw this public game the other time u cant do anythign unless an admin joins and gives u guns and stuff and i remember there being an item called ‘Drink’ which was straight up alcohol, is that what you mean?

Roblox moderates instance names, for example models named something bad. I wouldn’t recommend trying since you can get terminated in minutes because of that.

Mhh, alright thank you. (Willy wonker 30 letterrsss)