Queue plugin installs from website instead of opening Studio

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to install plugins from the website, since my laptop is sO sUcK (aka, my laptop is trash) and that is causing Roblox Studio take about 3-10 Minutes to open, which is annoying, instead of that, you could keep the plugin in the inventory, and if you open Studio, you will get requests of installing plugins, for example:
You own 3 Plugins which are not installed (Moon Animator, Roundify and [Deprecated] Example plguin), do you want to install them? - Yes, No, Later.

You can install them by clicking Yes, if you click No, you will not get the notification again, if you press Later, you will get the notification if you open Studio again.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because i would be able to get plugins in any platform, like mobile, and if i want, i can open studio in my laptop and install them. And since my laptop is slow, i could get the plugins, and when i want, i could install them, instead of be forced to open studio and waste more RAM in my laptop (I have 2GB of RAM)

Thanks for reading!

4 Likes