Quick question about username change?

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

FIRST of all. Im sorry if this isnt the right category. I have no idea where else to ask a question like this. Roblox email support isnt the greatest imo because you never get any clear responses + this was the only category that seemed appropirate for a question like this.

So basically to the question. I had a name on roblox since 2013 to 2020 called “Herobrinekid1”. But in 2020 i changed it as a dare to “Dumb_Furryy”. But later 1 week later when i tried to switch back roblox kept and STILl is telling me that my old name “Herobrinekid1” isnt appropirate as you can see in this pic.

Its a bit frustrating because i have and had always been knows as that. I cant see why that name isnt appropirate all of a sudden. It was in 2013 so why isnt it still to this day?

This is maybe not the most important question to ask yeah i know. I just want to know if this can be fixed so i can have my old name back that everyone knew/know me as :confused: :confused:

Roblox’s filter has definitely been changing over the years, so it makes sense that Herobrinekid1 isn’t appropriate anymore.

Try removing words such as Herobrine or kid or the number to see what’s causing it to say it isn’t appropriate.

If the number is causing it then switch it to 11, if it’s kid then change it to boy, and if it’s Herobrine then, well, there’s nothing you can really replace it with.

You can’t do anything about it since Roblox doesn’t let people change usernames through support anymore, so you’ll just have to deal with it.

Like I said, change the words or numbers slightly so it isn’t too different.

1 Like

Ah well that really sucks. Guess ill have to go with my current “lijustwantobecool” or Herobrinekid8 because it seems like its the number 1 thats causing problems :confused:

nekid?
I’m guessing you didn’t notice that in there?

2 Likes