Quick! Spell - Remastered is in alpha testing! (And I need your feedback)

Some long time ago, I was very rusty and passionate to learn how to script on Roblox. My first small, clunky and honestly broken mess of a game was called “Quick! Spell” and it was, as you may have guessed it, about spelling within a time limit. You can still check that game out on my Roblox profile.

In any case, ever since, I have been improving my technical skills and knowledge and in just three days built a remaster. Much more refined, optimized and fun version of the game.

At the moment it’s in Alpha testing meaning it’s core feature is there and the grounds for future additions have been laid out. The brand new slick UI is probably the most impressive thing about the game as a whole.

With that being said, the game is at the moment only meant to be played on PCs and Laptops, as I will be porting the game to mobile once it’s completed (all because of UI issues that could easily be resolved if Roblox had any crucical UI responsiveness features)

Please leave your feedback below, tell me what you like, dislike, what you’d enjoy the game having in the future, and if you feel generous enough and if I have caught your eye with the game, you can donate through the game as well :slight_smile:

Play it here

The game is private :sad:
30letters

1 Like

Weird, its set to public and all that. Never changed it back?

Edit: i think you might be comparing a game thats private and a game thats turned off for a platform as private. I set this game to be unplayable on mobile devices as i will be porting the game to them later down the line. Thats probably the issue, i can see that people played this game. Only if they had a computer though