Quick Stairs - Quickly Create Stairs

Adding another plugin to my GeomTools Suite, Quick Stairs:

Uses an interface similar to the scale tool to provide a simple elegant interface for creating stairs:

Install here or just search “Stairs” in the toolbox:

101 Likes

Stravant be back at it once again! Thank you so much for this. It’ll save me so much time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Seems useful! Would be really cool if you added a functionality for spiral stairs.

9 Likes

Seems Interesting and useful i will for sure try it

Thank you! I can now build stairs without worrying too much!

Wow, this is awesome! Stairs are painful to make, thank you.

It’s great to see you back once more. Will the rest of the tools get a brush up?

I already updated GapFill / ResizeAlign to use a more modern UI based on HandleAdornments fairly recently. I generally value a simple elegant interface that can be immediately understood over adding a bunch of features.

Anything in particular that you want changed?

2 Likes

Very helpful! Any way you could add some option that extrudes the parts down to the position of the first part?

Wonderful, it moves fast and well useful because how are connected and goes up and down well done :+1:

I will definitely be using this! The Stravant plugins help greatly with creating showcases.

1 Like

You don’t know how much time I spent with stairs… Thanks!

1 Like

It looks really cool! Pls keep it up!

This looks amazing! Maybe something to look forward to in the future is more complex stairs like spiral stairs. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi. This is a very cool and highly useful plugin.

One suggestion which if added would be very helpful is adding a per object stairs feature. Like if you have multiple objects in the selection list it currently treats them as a single object.
Adding an option to to use per object mode would be very useful, of course the old behavior should exist as well. (It should be toggleable via a sidebar GUI or something)

Instead of this \/

It would be like this \/

Another suggestion is to add a stairs seperation distance. (In studs)

Example:

turns in to:

And it should be customisable via the sidebar GUI.

Also one thing about the ro-repeater plugin, it would be nice if it used the Geom tools toolbar instead of creating it’s own toolbar so it doesn’t clutter the plugins list.
Like ^^ inside the geom tools toolbar

Anyways the Geom tools are really god tier plugins. I can’t thank you enough of how useful they actually are.

1 Like