QuickDummy | Generate dummies to check how players look compared to your buildings

I made a quick plugin called “QuickDummy” it generates a dummy like the Roblox Studio part generator, just click “Shift + One” to generate and “Shift + 3” to clear all dummies, it creates a waypoint so you can undo and redo it.

Here’s the download link

https://www.roblox.com/library/8164595420/QuickDummy

Why?

This is faster than creating a dummy with the Rig Builder and it also creates the dummy with no attachments and the normal head from the R15 dummy. (This is R6 and it works.)

Showcase

3 Likes

I will be adding a feature to add your custom rigs and change the bind for generating/clearing the dummies.

1 Like

This plugin is poorly made but works as intented so I can’t say anything about it, some of the things you can improve is to rotate the dummy based on the camera’s look vector, Also you can add a menu where you can select other types of dummies. Still great plugin. I saw that you putted some effort into it. Keep up the great work :clap:

1 Like

Yep, it is poorly made because it only took 10 minutes, I made it for my self but decided to share with the community

1 Like

Feature Request
Add a system where the dummy will be placed at the position of the mouse.

1 Like

Can it change keybinds???