Quickest Open in the West!

Why is the hotkey used for this the same hotkey that is normally used for printing things?

1 Like

Amazing, cant wait to use it in practice ;D

This is super neat! Iā€™ve been wishing for this for years!

Does this model support fuzzy searching? Or is it purely string based.

Quick Open doesnā€™t show up in Customize Quick Access Bar.

In Customize Shortcuts

And in Customize Quick Access Bar.

1 Like

This is incredibly useful as is, but could be even better if it were possible to select multiple items from this list. There are many cases where I need to edit multiple identical instances each in faraway folders.

1 Like

3 Simple Words.

Simple
Fast
Efficient

Thank you Roblox!

1 Like

Same! it will be really handy!

1 Like

This is a very magnificent change, this would definitely make the scripts/models more accessible.

1 Like

I really like this concept. Is there any chance that this can be brought up by the ā€œFilter Workspaceā€ search? I think thatā€™d really help people get used to the new workflow.

P.S. GeneralRelish is our new king of meme announcement titles, sorry @CycloneUprising

1 Like

hey i have a question is working with script and model is cool?.

1 Like

The way they used the word modal wasnā€™t a misspelling, the modal is the child window that appears over the main window (Studio) and takes focus. Donā€™t blame you though, not used much outside software circles.

4 Likes

Yay! Now it is easier to get around. :heart:
Thank you! :smile:

2 Likes

I love this new update. Though, will there be a feature to keep this open permanently?

1 Like

Agreed, though itā€™s be lovely if it was incorporated directly to the explorer so new comers have a more easy experience with getting used to how things work, and will overall just improve the look of it.

Agreed, ROBLOX is definitely making some positive choices. Canā€™t wait for the release of custom materials and all the other special things they have planned on the development roadmap.

1 Like

Ohh, sorry about that. Thanks for letting me know.

Is there a way to search the datamodel for a property value? For example, I would like to locate a decal which has been removed (probably due to archiving a free model), so searching by the decal/image asset id would help:
18:07:30.756 - ContentProvider:PreloadAsync() failed for rbxthumb://type=Asset&id=1842967125&w=150&h=150

1 Like

Thatā€™s really cool! Now i can get to the things i need to get to without the pain of scrolling through the explorer :slightly_smiling_face:

Really liking this menu so far, but there is one thing I would like changed. When searching for an object, the menu has a delay before showing all of the objects full names. Seems like a minor inconvenience but when quick is in the name, I expect it to be quick :stuck_out_tongue:

As you can see in this example, there are quite a few modules named ā€œUtilā€ in our game

Thank. You. Iā€™ve been waiting for this, and Iā€™m glad to see its finally out!

3 Likes