Quickscope Simulator 4m+ visits (By Neximation) Rehaul

About Us

Hi there! We are NV studio or better known as Quickscope Simulator -4m+ Visits-. Currently, We are looking for a scripter who is willing to join our team and work with us on rehauling the game (filter enable guns, update scripts, etc). The project is being led by me (iced_0ut) and co founded by Neximation.

About The Job

We are looking for preferably a high level scripter to join our team. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. We would further love to answer any queries you may have about the project!

Requirements

• A good amount of experience with lua and previous work examples
• Ability to design & produce interactive and professional user interfaces
• A wide range of knowledge. Everything from global leaderboards-FE-shops etc.
• Persistence, Motivation & communication

Good To Have

• Related past experience
• Strong problem-solving mind
• Ability to work under pressure (doesn’t happen usually but in some circumstances, this is something that would help)

Payment

My preferred payment method is Via Paypal USD but im open to negotiation. I’ll show you a list of things i need and we can price it out if you think you can do everything quickly on the list. If willing to work for free to help bring back a game that possibly you and thousands of other people loved we could also work out something with that.

Disclaimer: I don’t do percentages of game revenue.

Contact Me

You can contact me on discord at ice#8163

1 Like

The scripting position is still open.

Thanks! Also on a side note i forgot to mention, the scripts have some odd variables and some things like that. If you can work with that stuff then even better : ) (to anyone interested in the job)

I am interested in this job, contacted on discord.

Are you looking for 3D artists? I’ve contacted you as NewClarion#4349

Added you I am interested!(30 chars)

Interested, sent request

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.