[R15] Classic ROBLOX Animations (2010s)

Hello, everyone!

I was working on one of my projects focused on the older eras of ROBLOX (which uses R15) and needed to make some classic animations.
After completing these animations, I’ve decided to make them public for anybody to use!
This is also to combat my own concerns regarding developing with R6, and may be useful to anybody with similar concerns.

These animations focus on replicating late 2000s to early 2010s ROBLOX avatar behavior.

You can get the animations from the creator marketplace for free here! You can also download them here: ClassicAnimsForR15.rbxm (38.2 KB)

If you’d like to see them for yourself without booting up studio, here is a playable demo.

If you decide to use them, credit is not necessary but appreciated.
Thanks!

Please note that since these are all recreated, some timings and poses may be slightly inaccurate.

Here’s a list of all currently available animations with images/gifs!

Idle

(May also be used as a Swim Idle animation)
stand

Walk

(May also be used as a Swim animation)
walk

Jump

jump

Fall

fall

Climb

climb

Sit

sit

Dance

(Monster Mash Potion)
dance

Dance2

(Dance Potion)
dance2

Dance3

(Birthday Dance Party Potion)
dance3

Also includes animations for Tool Equip/Slash/Lunge (no gifs)
Feel free to change animation priorities as needed to fit your game.
The priorities are commonly set to movement, as they follow my game structure, but this may not be the same case for you.

I do not plan to make any other emotes (such as point, laugh, or cheer).
There are simply no official in-game references to the past that I can make to represent those actions.

Additionally, this character rig I made may be useful to you when used in conjunction with the animations.
NOTE: It’s nothing crazy, and it does not support clothing. I’ve only included it in case you want to use it as well.

8 Likes

so technically this is just old r6 animations into r15

4 Likes

Yes!
This is for anybody who may want to replicate R6’s old feel in animations but with the modern R15 ^^

4 Likes