R15 Game of Thrones Morphs Feedback & Suggestions

So I’ve been working on a few Game of Thrones morphs lately. I’ve been using custom meshes and such for certain characters. I’d like your feedback on how they are looking, and suggestions if you’d like. Here’s some pictures below.

Night King
Night%20King%20Front
Night%20King%20Back

Unsullied

Unsullied%20Back

3 Likes

They look amazing although I suggest you don’t use those since GoT and anything associated with it are HBO’s content and may be DMCA’d by them in the future.

6 Likes

Looks, really good man i really like these morphs. I would suggest you add the black eye dote in the night kings eyes, and you can add the other piece to the necklace to the night king and. You can also add more armor on to him to cover his full arm out!

1 Like

Thanks guys. I based the Night King on the Season 4-5 version at Hardhome when he raised the dead. His upper arms were exposed.

Are you going to be thinking of your own morphs.? To make like different kinds of them!

Yeah. I’ve made many morphs, mostly based off of a show, series, or movie, but I’ve been thinking of making morphs completely based off of my own ideas.

1 Like