R15 meshed body-parts bugs

• Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
    R15 meshed body limbs with no textures With Humanoids set to R15 tend to have weird joints that have a neon effect applied to them (As if they were using a transparent texture from blender) and occasionally limbs will simply be a different colour to what is intended, by either a few shades, or as a completely different colour.

• How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.
    I have no reliable way of re-creating this bug, copying and pasting certain limbs fix them, others are completely unchanged.

• Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
    The bug occurs while playing, viewing in studio.

• Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.
    https://i.gyazo.com/a567ae1f1b04dcf6850cdcc29493ffc3.mp4
    and

• Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.
    The bugs only occur while the material is set to SmoothPlastic or Plastic.

Can you post a place file containing the meshes shown in the screenshot?

Meshes.rbxl (537.5 KB)
Eryting is here.

The issue you are seeing is caused by how R15 textures are composited. The R15 Humanoid textures are all composited to one image which is then used as one texture for the entire character.

Because your custom meshes are not configured to work with the compositing setup the part colors end up looking off. I think a possible solution to this problem would be for us to provide an API to allow you to disable texture compositing for a Humanoid. You could also rename the body parts of the character so they won’t use the composite textures.

Another suggestion to this is to make those blank spaces non-transparent.
In the larger meshes behind the characters, one of the meshes has a transparent texture in an attempt to make it see through, instead it glows.
But oddly, **this only happens when uploaded directly through blender ** uploading the image via decals just leaves it as a black rectangle

However, if this isn’t possible, how can i convert this r15 mesh to use that texture composition