R2DA Weapon Recreation

So, today I was really depressed that my favorite game Reason 2 Die: Awakening has been officially closed down on November 28th, 2022. I understand that most people in the R2DA community have been upset to hear and play the game for one last final time before it’s gone. However, I attempted to recreate all R2DA weapons using only the base part. Here are the weapons I made. These weapons I recreated can be made out of union parts.

Click to see.

I may accept certain people’s feedback to change certain part of the model if I have a time to do it.

6 Likes

Replying since no one else did. They are definitely weapons, they are guns (which can be used as weapons), and they are related to the hit closed down game, “Reason 2 Die: Awakening.”

4 Likes

Working on M89 Barrett. In-game known as Barrett 50Cal. This is what I’ve worked on so far.

While the game has officially closed by PR for personal reasons. There were 34 weapons in R2DA and I attempted to recreate all of them.

Made some changes to M89 Barrett. I expect I will finish this soon with only a few details left to add.

I feel like the blue colour doesn’t fit. It’s usually green on an M249 model.

Unless that is the style/what it originally looked like.

Otherwise, everything else looks great!

Done with Barrett 50 Cal! Now it needs ironsight and scope.

Hi there, thank you for your kind word!

Well, I’m gonna let you know this is the picture of the M249 having a blue part while the gun in this picture is originally made out of mesh. Sorry about my poor wording.

is that so? i need to think about this

I’m finally done with Barrett 50 Cal! I will be taking a break from recreating entire R2DA weapons.

Ironsight version:
RobloxScreenShot20221130_164743235

Leupold Mark 4 version:

2 Likes

hire this dude for ready 2 die

I was going to mention the R2D game released after R2DA, but it seems like this post is old.
Did you only recreate weaponry models?