(R$50K+/$175+) [CLOSED] Hiring Builders! | Lemoneers

We are no longer looking for applicants! Thank you!

About The Job

Lemoneers is looking for an experienced builder on the Roblox platform. We’re looking for someone well versed in studio and blender so that we can create a seamless blend/decrease lag within the build. The build will be of a restaurant (interior and exterior) and will be similar to the attached image! :smiley: with changes of course! A more in depth explanation can be given in DMs!

Build Structure/Style

Just a reminder, more information on the style and structure can/will be given in dms if you are interested in the job, but so you can get an idea of the job here is an image of something we’re looking for!
Note: Some of the build has been started by our previous developer

Requirements

We are looking for someone who’s motivated, creative, and has experience in building, if you feel you don’t meet that or the upcoming qualifications, try sending an application anyways!

• You must be 15+
  • Have a portfolio for us to view
  • 2-4 Years of experience
  • Experience in Roblox Studio and Blender
  • Good communication skills
  • Experience in a cartoony/cute type of style
  • Availability basically don’t apply if you don’t time to work on this project

More talk about requirements can be made if you contact me.

Payment

Upon completing the build/overall job, the compensation can be in either two choices:

• 50k+ Robux
  • $175+ USD through PayPal

Prices can go up depending on your prices and how fast you complete/how well you complete it. More information about pricing can be given in DMs.

Contact Us

If after reading the form and your interested in applying, feel free to contact me at any of the below ways! :smiley: Discord is what I check most frequently so that is always my prefered method.

• Twitter - hazsun_
  • Discord - HazSun#3703
  • Devforums - HazSun

Thank you so much for reading! If you yourself dont build/model but know someone you could recommend, feel free in doing so in the replies below! Good luck to all!

10 Likes

If I am 14 years old, I can’t build? What kind of hiring thing is this? Age is kind of high, there is experienced people from 13 - 15. And I also have PayPal.

Age is set that way so that we can have a mature work environment. It’s not super strict so you’re free to apply if you think you can qualify.

Want to see my experience and knowledge in Building Skills? Then, hit me up on discord Captain Harry#9999

You’re free to contact me through the discord I linked above! :smiley:

1 Like

What a shame I don’t do Blender, I suspect this is a wonderful occasion to improve and show off your skill. Well, I wish you luck with seeking!

Stay safe,
John

1 Like

We are still looking for a builder! To be clear: we are asking for the exterior and interior of the restaurant, as well as a scenery on the outside.

Hello @HazSun! I am interested in fulfilling the building position. I meet most of the requirements, however, I have never used Blender, and I don’t have much experience in low-poly builds. I am a very quick learner, and am confident I can pick up your style in no time! If you are interested in hiring me, here is my portfolio.

Note: If you need me to prove myself as I low-poly builder before hiring, that is perfectly understandable, and I would be more than happy to make a low-poly build as an example of my work.

1 Like

Thank you for applying, if you want to talk more you can dm me on discord or here on the devforums.

@Micah2247 is perfect for this job. His discord is MicahPlayz#6331

1 Like

Im interested. Added you. vvolfy#0813

1 Like

i’m interested in this position heres my portfolio:

Discord is RBX_Jack#4585 ive added you
hope to work with you soon :grinning:

-Jack

Hello, my name is Sparxxk. I am a developer and I love to build in detail. I have sent you a friend request on discord. Talk to you soon!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.