R6 character doesn't play animations at all with the "Animate" script inside the model after moving it anywhere in a saved place file

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Make the R6 character move as normal.

2. What is the issue? My R6 character’s animations does not move at all, (At least a few limbs won’t move which has happened before and I’m now dealing with the same issue again.). This happens every time I open up my place file with the characters inside it and I move the models.

3. What solutions have you thought of so far? Creating a new place, importing the models via file and saving it only temporarily solves the issue.

This is really frustrating as this problem takes so long to solve temporarily.

This GIF shows what I want to achieve:

This GIF shows the problem I am facing:

What’s your morph script? I would like to see, or is it a StartCharacter?

Okay. Here’s the morph script which is used for every morph in the place.

local Model = script.Parent
local Character = Model:FindFirstChildOfClass("Model")
local ProximityPrompt = Model.Part.ProximityPrompt

ProximityPrompt.ActionText = "Become "..Character.Name
ProximityPrompt.ObjectText = Character:GetAttribute("Description")

ProximityPrompt.Triggered:Connect(function(player)
	local oldCharacter = player.Character
	local newCharacter = Character:Clone()

newCharacter.HumanoidRootPart.Anchored = false
	newCharacter:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(oldCharacter.PrimaryPart.CFrame)

player.Character = newCharacter
	newCharacter.Parent = workspace
end)

The morph model in the explorer looks like this:

Change animate to a serverscript for all of them and see if that helps?

Alright, I’ve switched the Animate script to be a serverscript and the issue still persists unfortunately.

Then I believe it has to do with the rigs of the character, check if each rigs are in their correct places.

I’ve checked with an third party plugin and all the rigs look as normal. Or is there another way to check if a rig is in it’s correct place.

I am not sure, did you use a plugin to move the models around?

I used F3X building tools and both the default Roblox building tools to move the models around.

Dont use F3X to move Rigged models, it destroys them. I know from experience. Just remake your character but dont use F3X to move it if you need to move it, just use regular Roblox Move Tool.

Okay, looks like F3X destroys rigs then. Thanks for the heads up.