The r6 characters bug happen with any game that use r6

Expected Behavior

games with r6 characters their characters has no clothes or accessories

Actual Behavior

Issue Area: Engine
Issue Type: Other
Impact: High
Frequency: Rarely
Date First Experienced: 2022-07-05 02:07:00 (-04:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-07-05 00:07:00 (-04:00)

28 Likes

Yeah I noticed that too. Every R6 character is not displaying correctly:

Here we go again…

4 Likes

Its great that someone noticed this too. I noticed it but I couldn’t report it since I’m only a member.

4 Likes

I’ve started having this problem too since about 4 EST today, most players load fine but we rely on ApplyDescription and for a few players humanoid:ApplyDescription yields without fail every time. It only affects a few of my players and no amount of new servers or re joins fixes these folks. Can help provide specific examples tomorrow if it helps.

10 Likes

Same here, issue popping up here and there.

I originally thought this was my install issue since it broke after I changed my roblox avatar and went back to the game.

This is when R6 becomes NSFW I guess…

I can confirm in R6 empty baseplate experience that someone made before.
https://ro.blox.com/Ebh5?pid=share&is_retargeting=true&af_dp=roblox%3A%2F%2Fnavigation%2Fgame_details%3FgameId%3D1699876381&af_web_dp=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.roblox.com%2Fgames%2F4951068818

Hey all, thanks for the report! Our engineers are currently investigating. We’ll reply here once we have an update for you all.

16 Likes

And this video too.

I believe this started happening when they have started to roll out the new server “Other servers” panel:

This new change has started to conflict with RoPro, and I’ve had to disable the extention for the time being due to the server list being broken.

Even this is having problems at the moment, some games will just display, “There are currently no running experiences.”, dispite running servers being active.

From my understanding, this new server browser is only available in the EU as of now as I’ve asked a few friends who live in America and they don’t have this new feature yet.

1 Like

Still broken, I seem to have an issue loading CharacterMeshes and clothing and neither of them are being parented to the character.

1 Like

This bug seems to have been fixed for me.

Hello everyone, the engineers have finished their investigation and everything is now working as intended. Thank you again for your reports.

9 Likes

This also happened inside Studio with R15 NPC humanroids in editing mode.

This topic was automatically closed after 13 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.