R6 Glitches out when playtesting

When I playtest, R6 bugs out completely, when I reset, it is normal. Here is the video explaining what this bug that I got affected for.

Full description of it:

In this video explaining, when I clicked playtest solo or team play (Team Play not visible in the video), My body suddenly glided through the floor and when I jumped, The jump power when I was affected by this bug was kind of low. And my head always looks at the camera at all. My arms are also upward and floating, the hats I wore didn’t perfectly match when I moved my head, and when I reset, my head suddenly disappeared out of nowhere, but when I respawned, it became back to normal.

Also, I got affected by this bug for years and it still hasn’t been fixed but no one hasn’t gotten this bug at all.

I tried updating Roblox Studio and also tried uninstalling and reinstalling, didn’t work too.

Let me know if it happens if you guys.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

man Roblox’s code is old also I’ve never seen that happen

Is this on a blank baseplate? Have you tried using a blank R6 rig from the Rig Creator as a StarterCharacter to see if it’s a problem with your avatar specifically?

I didn’t use R6 Rig from the Rig Creator

Ok, can you try using a character generated from it to see if a blank character has the same problem?

Didn’t work, but I didn’t put the rig anything from the StarterCharacter, I didn’t change anything, it somehow glitches my r6 Character in roblox studio