Race Track / Concept

Greetings, :racing_car:

After a long time, a new post from me, This time the concept of a race track, in a peculiar environment, since it is in its phase 1, there are still things to be added.

Thanks / Time Taken: 2 Weeks. Soon to Play it

- murjarquitecto

32 Likes

This is by far the best race track I’ve seen on Roblox! It has so much detail and vivid colours that will attract players to the game. Keep up the great work, I hope to see this as a functional and entertaining game in the future of Roblox!

3 Likes

This is awesome! Can’t believe this only took two weeks!

Considering this took you less than 1 month to build, it’s simply exceptional. The map looks so detailed and the desert scenario fits perfectly.

Expecting to see more updates soon. Keep up the good work! :heart:

Nice . Would my pleasure to work with such great builder

Realistically if you look at it none of the models have much detail in them except for the endorsed assets he used, other than that it’s fairly basic.

He just always puts so much into it that it always looks great, He just knows where to put stuff to fill in the empty spaces to create an immersive environment.
Always enjoy your work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, but at home, it always depends on the excess of work, that’s why I had not published something in a specific time

2 Likes

I’m shocked with how this looks. This is the stuff you’d expect Roblox themselves to make. 10/10 no doubt.

1 Like

It’s good to see you back here! Amazing track by the way, it has so much detail, the clouds are really natural, and the environment is good.

1 Like

Very nice construction, you never stop surprising us in fact :wink:

2 Likes