Ragdoll Concept - feedback and suggestions

Lightning Bolt is out. It’s the last tool with no icon as it has to be done yet. Try it out. Here’s a sneak peak:

Works perfectly fine on players, the bot is still moving as its scripts are over riding humanoid state changes.

I was thinking of changing name back to original Ragdoll Remastered as it also comes on 2nd position when searched. I wanted community opinion on name - is ragdoll concept better or this one?

Found a bug

1 Like

yea im aware of that, camera goes into the meshpart and water tint comes.

New badge Mortar-man added. Awarded when player blasts off from mortars 100 times in a row without dying… challenging. lmk of bugs.

Plus, new icon! Same as mortar man badge.

This was fixed a long time ago, thanks for telling me that. It’s also updated in module now. Also, the shift lock bug is also fixed which shakily moved character while ragdoll. Please update your module by taking it again.

Hello! I’m reviving this topic to inform you that the testing phase will be over soon. If you would like to test the game and give feedback or report bugs or suggest updates, feel free to reply to this post.
I really enjoyed developing this game and have learnt a lot of stuff.

1 Like

Thats just bumping the post after 12 days, we dont need to know this as its not an update about you fixing bugs or replying to comments.