Ragdoll Physics Character

• What are you attempting to achieve? (Keep it simple and clear)
    I want to use a ragdoll as a character (with physics)
    like this

• What is the issue? (Keep it simple and clear - Include screenshots/videos/GIFs if possible)
    I can’t find a way to achieve this using a humanoid

• What solutions have you tried so far? (Have you searched for solutions through the Roblox Wiki yet?)
    I found this but i still don’t know how to attach the body to a humanoid or make my own system.

• i tried a weld constraint but the weight of the character makes the humanoidrootpart fall over

• i tried align position/orientation to connect the ragdoll with the rootpart, but when i do this the humanoid “stands” on the body and goes up, then the align position makes the body go up and as a result they both go flying,
    so making it so that the humanoid ignores the ragdoll would be ideal

This is in the wrong category. The correct location for this is #scripting-support .

align position/orientation are physics, ragdoll is also physics

If character:
Ball constraint between where the joints are located at. Remove any motor6ds as well. Disable collisions on humanoidrootpart. And set custom properties in the properties window to however you’d like to get nice looking ragdolls for your characters. Also make sure the humanoid is dead or something or disable all states or something similar.

If you’re doing this for your player, you’ll need to script it.

I already did the ragdoll part

i tried different humanoid states but with a weld constraint the body is still too heavy
and with align position the humanoid still stands on the ragdoll

using collision groups you can make it so that the humanoid ignores the ragdoll so that align position/orientation works