Ragdoll Remastered - Version 2

Hello, community!
I’ve improved Ragdoll Remastered, my latest game, whose new version is live now! Make sure that you check it out. I’m looking for feedback on the new look of the game and some ideas about what I could add to it which would make the player’s experience more memorable.

The game link is Ragdoll-Remastered . If you try it out, please do give your important feedback. Constructive criticism and any suggestions are most welcomed.
Thanks,

Edit: If you enjoyed the game, please consider leaving a like to show your support. It really matters a lot.

2 Likes

The game is great, but could add more thing such as simple high building and maybe some trees would be nice

1 Like

Wow, thanks for the idea, trees would really be an attraction. And, I’m thinking of adding a lighthouse. Hope it turns out good!

it looks very funny and you have probably put a lot of effort into the game but if you want the game to be popular then you have to bring in more of your own ideas because the game is very similar to the game “ragdoll engine”. For example, you could have a shop, trees, something that sets your game apart from the rest. Good luck! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll add things that set it apart from other games, especially Ragdoll Engine which was my inspiration. :slight_smile:

VERY nice game, only thing is it would be cool if you added like more things that weren’t from ragdoll engine like a ragdoll gun or smth

1 Like

Updates:

1. Added Bamboos
  2. Removed Server time board.
  3. Added trees.
  4. Fixed mortars.

Game - Ragdoll-Remastered

@airttq Thanks for your feedback! I’ll definitely add a ragdoll gun thing so players can aim and ragdoll players.

1 Like

:sparkles: Improved Truss Tower.
:sparkles: Added a new way of the escalator which takes you to truss tower and brings you back too. Also serves as a transporter to those who get flung far by the mortar.
:sparkles: Changed the map and increased water level in the Swimming pool.
:star_struck: Most importantly, there’s a powerful mortar on top of truss towers.

Check it out and reply below to give your valuable feedback to me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Game - Ragdoll-Remastered, if you do like the game please leave a like to show your support! I was inspired by Ragdoll Engine to make it.

pretty sick dude love the game so frickin fun

1 Like

What’s new?

• Spike Zone near the Stairs.
  • More height of walls on Spiral Stairs so players don’t fall off the stairs.

Thanks for your feedback!!!

Bumping this topic because I’m still looking for feedback on the new update. Did some minor fixes.

Restored a lot of things, that were there previously, for the sake of content. Taking a break now.