Rainbow Display Glitch

Reproduction Steps
I can’t figure out what specifcally caused it but for awhile some few xbox users had a issue where on join the screen would be different colors all around and would overall make the game a lot more laggy. After a bug fix publish this issue spread to almost every xbox user and not just in specific places inside the experience. The bug happens on join and never goes away.

Expected Behavior
Just joining the game will cause the bug to be caused.

Actual Behavior

The screen turns a multitude of different colors.

Workaround
As far as I can see there’s no workaround, currently I plan on reverting the publish after posting the bug report and trying to fix it from there. But as said before it has been happening on a small scale for a couple days now.

Issue Area: Xbox
Issue Type: Display
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-04-16 16:04:00 (-05:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-04-19 00:04:00 (-05:00)
A private message is associated with this bug report

63 Likes

Players in my game are getting this issue as well!

22 Likes

Players are reporting this bug in my game as well

11 Likes

Players in Car Crushers 2 are reporting a similar issue as well. Nearly everything is completely blacked out or glitched for Xbox players only.

Screenshots from two different players

14 Likes

I’m also getting this issue on my game now. It’s no longer rainbow and is black instead. Looks the same as the picture you sent.

12 Likes

This is happening in our game Wild Horse Islands and Xbox players are unable to play.

3 Likes

We’re experiencing similar issue in our game too, however some players see a complete black screen instead of the rainbow screen

3 Likes

Hi! This should be resolved now in any new servers. please let us know if you’re still seeing the issue in new servers.

9 Likes